And thank you muchly still! Actually, one of the reasons I'm so excited about Dreamwidth is the new hope that I can break this... Hmm, it's not so much writer's block, as it is a strange ennui that has prevented me from writing. Like, it all became too much coffee break and and not enough drunken party. Which makes sense as all things must change, but yeah. I already have a Merlin fic lurking about my brain, and I do miss my sailors terribly.
(heee and i don't think i've mentioned how very much i love your icon! it always makes me smile.)
Hi Monks. I did the OpenID thing. I hope to be able to keep track of all the folks who migrate here. Skud's been hugely helpful in her posting, so I think I may be able to handle the technical aspects of a foot in each platform.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
And thank you muchly still! Actually, one of the reasons I'm so excited about Dreamwidth is the new hope that I can break this... Hmm, it's not so much writer's block, as it is a strange ennui that has prevented me from writing. Like, it all became too much coffee break and and not enough drunken party. Which makes sense as all things must change, but yeah. I already have a Merlin fic lurking about my brain, and I do miss my sailors terribly.
(heee and i don't think i've mentioned how very much i love your icon! it always makes me smile.)
From:
no subject
*huggles*